a 24-Year Journey as a Rotarian, Health Advocate, and Writer.
Salman Mubarak earned his bachelor’s degree in Political Science and Sociology from Bahauddin Zakariya University in 1989. With a career spanning over three decades, he has been actively involved in business and community service since 1990, cultivating a diverse background in both service and social sectors. Salman brings a wealth of experience in commodity trading, portfolio management, and the service industry.
Recognized as an accomplished facilitator and community development worker, Salman is adept at fostering partnerships and building extensive community networks. With over 32 years of project management experience, he has demonstrated a keen ability to navigate and contribute to various sectors.
Salman’s inherent passion for community cohesion and interfaith dialogue sets him apart. As a community catalyst, his focus lies in bridge-building, conflict resolution, paradigm shifting, and creative problem-solving, embodying a commitment to positive change and community empowerment.
"Salman Mubarak. A 22-Year Rotarian Championing Polio Eradication and Humanitarian Initiatives"
Salman, with a 24-year tenure as a Rotarian, currently serves as the Chair of the Rotary Foundation Committee in his club.
Throughout his Rotary journey, he has fulfilled diverse roles such as Assistant Governor, District International Service Chair, and District Chair for Blindness Prevention. Additionally, he proudly held the position of Chartered President within his club.
Salman’s commitment to the cause is evident in his numerous fundraisers for END POLIO NOW. His awareness initiatives, including the project highlighting Polio Survivors’ stories, were featured in The Rotarian’s “Cricketers Show Off their Abilities” in the October 2017 issue. Furthermore, his Prosthetic Hands project gained recognition in The Rotarian’s May 2017 edition.
In acknowledgment of Salman Mubarak’s outstanding community service, Rotary International bestowed upon him the prestigious Avenue of Service Award.
Salman Mubarak: A Distinguished Rotarian, Benefactor,
and Major Donor Driving Global Impact Through The
Salman holds the esteemed titles of Benefactor, Member of the PHS (Paul Harris Society), and a Major Donor of TRF (The Rotary Foundation). With a two-decade-long commitment to Rotary International, he has served in various leadership positions. In recognition of his outstanding contributions, Salman received the “Regional Service Award for A Polio-Free World” from The Rotary Foundation in 2018. Additionally, he serves as a Member Cadre of Technical Advisors for The Rotary Foundation from 2020 to 2023, further highlighting his dedication to Rotary’s global initiatives.
Salman is happily married to Dr. Bushra Maryam, a seasoned professional in the not-for-profit sector. With a medical officer and medical director background since 1995, Bushra brings a wealth of experience to her roles. The couple is blessed with two sons, Mustafa Salman and Mujtaba Salman, both holding a BS Hon(s) degree in Accounting and Finance from the National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences, Lahore. They are carving out careers in Supply Chain Management and Finance, respectively.
- Salman and Bushra are also proud parents of two accomplished daughters:
- Mashaim Salman, who holds a BS Hon(s) in Management Science from Lahore University of Management Sciences and aspires to pursue a career in Public Policy. Mashaim serves as the Charter President of the Rotaract Club of Multan Cantt.
- Mahveen Salman, currently studying Life Sciences at the University of Toronto Mississauga in the undergraduate program. With a passion for baking, Mahveen is inclined to pursue a career in Medicine. Notably, she served as the Charter President of the Interact Club during her O-levels.
Email at : Sulmanmubarak@gmail.com
or by Phone at +92 301 632 1999.
Salman Mubarak. Trailblazing Health Activist and Philanthropist Revolutionizing Communities with Holistic Healthcare Initiatives
Catalyst for Change, Championing Health and Hope in Communities Worldwide.
Salman Mubarak. A Global Advocate for Change, Leading Diverse Initiatives in Health, Education, and Humanitarian Service
He has proudly represented Pakistan on an international stage, serving as a member of the Canada Pakistan Business Council and contributing to the Rotary International Friendship Exchange Team in the USA. With an extensive background in community service, he has actively participated in various international projects, particularly with Rotary International, focusing on preventable blindness and engaging in community initiatives such as flood relief, support for earthquake victims, and healthcare.
His diverse interests are reflected in his proactive roles across multiple positions, including:
1. CEO, Mian Fazal Rehman Hospital.
2. Life Member and Country Chair, Rotarian Action Group for Population Development.
3. Life Member, RAG for Blindness Prevention, and Life Member, RAG for Diabetes.
4. Goodwill Ambassador, RAGAS, and Member, RAG Against Slavery.
5. WGM Ambassador for the “End Polio Now” Program of Rotary International.
6. Silver Ambassador for LN4 Prosthetic Hands.
7. Life Member and Country Representative, RAG for Food and Plant Solutions.
8. Director, Indus Peace Park Society, British Columbia, Canada.
9. Member, “Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Project” of HEC (Higher Education Commission) at MNS- Muhammad Nawaz Sharif University of Agriculture, Multan.
10. Goodwill Ambassador, MNS University of Agriculture, Multan.
11. Member, Prison Welfare Committee, Central Jail Multan.
"Frames of Time: Where Every Image Tells a Story"
Rcljinnahpakistan.com is owned by Rotary Club Lahore Jinnah. R.I.D 3272. Club Id: 76966. Chartered: 08.08.2007
Maintained & Developed By:
(c) 2020 All Rights Reserved.
If you think that you would be interested in joining out Club and/or want to learn more about us, please contact us by email or post!