ROLE OF CLUB TREASURER
As club treasurer you play an important role in your club’s ability to carry out service projects, fundraise, and support The Rotary Foundation.
What you do
- Manage club funds
- Collect and submit dues and fees
- Report on the state of your club’s finances
- Work with The Rotary Foundation
- Pay or view your club invoice. Your club invoice is based on the number of members in Rotary’s database for your club as of 1 July and 1 January. Rotary International sends the club invoice by email and mail. Save paper by opting out of the paper (mailed) version.
Because the treasurer’s responsibilities may vary according to local laws and cultural practices, please adapt the suggestions offered Club Treasurer’s online courses in the Learning Center.
How to prepare
- Take online courses for club treasurer in the Learning Center
- Work with outgoing treasurer to ensure a smooth transition
- Attend district training assembly
Resources & reference
- Pay or view your club invoice (Rotary International dues and fees)
- Update your club membership data
- Track club goals and contributions in Rotary Club Central
- View daily club balance
- Check our discussion groups
- Financial representative
- Outgoing club treasurer
- Club president and secretary
- Assistant governor
- Club and District Support representative